What's new

French cuff shirts

I got my French cuff shirts from Macy's the last one I purchased was an Eagle brand. They are absolutely the best shirts I have. I am sure you could purchase them at Macy's.com

If you're anywhere near a Barney's outlet (Napa is the one I use), their Italian made house label French cuff shirts run $69 as opposed to around $200 at the regular Barney's in NYC or Chicago.

Best shirt bargain I've ever found.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Not sure about online, but I buy mine normally at Brooks Bros.
I am lucky to have a store and an outlet store not too far from me.
The just had this past weekend a special event with 30% off for their "corporate membership" people. You can get this "corporate membership" card for free (I got mine via Borders Perks) and it gives you generally a 15% discount and twice a year they have a 30% off event (normally April and October).

Now I know this may sound crazy, but I really like JC Penny's Stafford Executive French Cuff shirts. Now they do not have a huge variety online (actually only 2 colors), but they are great shirts...very well made.

I wear french cuffs several days a week and I've found that Charles Tyrwhitt has the largest selection of french cuff shirts at a very reasonable price. All of their shirts offer a choice of barrel or french cuff. I also like Brooks Brothers shirts but their styles are limited.

Charles Tyrwhitt website

Now I know this may sound crazy, but I really like JC Penny's Stafford Executive French Cuff shirts. Now they do not have a huge variety online (actually only 2 colors), but they are great shirts...very well made.

I second this - JCP has a great selection of big and tall dress shirts that are reasonably priced. I also use Brooks Brothers.

I checked out JC Penney. Good price. Very limited selection of one style of French cuff dress shirt in two or three solid colors.

Brooks Brothers is having a sale. You can get three shirts for $200. Charles Tyrwhitt offers four shirts for $199.

Paul Fredrick's the prices are similar.

I reckon I'll keep on looking.

JC Penny "Stafford" shirts are some of the best around - great fit, stain resistant, nice long tails for those tall people among us, plenty of selection (on button cuff styles anyway) - and for $19-25 when on sale, and they seem to be on sale every week - the Staffords are really awesome shirts!

I am not a fan of the JC Penny's shirts. I have become spoiled. I have the gold collar stays and demand a shirt that requires them. Bachrach is where I have gotten most of mine. Their prices are a little more reasonable at a$70-$80 a shirt. I try to get them during sales. I usually pay around $40 for them. I love these shirts and they hold up very well. I have had some of mine five years and they are still in very nice shape. I am rough on things and my shirts never lasted this long before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom