proxy.php

www.baxterofcalifornia.com

:a50::a50: :a50:
:a50:
:a50::a50: :a50:

Step right up B&B'ers, step right up for some fun and games with a trip down memory lane :lol:

proxy.php

For those of you who remember the now infamous/legendary post by Springs1 on "How to be a good server in a restaurant", here is a contest for you.

The first person to correctly answer all 10 of the following questions will win the:

BAXTER BLUE (SILVER TIP )BADGER HAIR SHAVE BRUSH MADE IN GERMANY - 100% Natural Badger brush made with fine SILVER TIP hair, soft and durable. The essential tool to achieve a great shave.

proxy.php

(A $75.00 value)

The first post in the thread with all the correct answers wins. If there is a tie as to the time of the post, then the post in the first position wins the BAXTER BLUE.

Good luck!

Now get away from me kid, ya bah-tha-ring me. :biggrin:

1. How long should you take to greet your table?

2. Which drinks should you serve first? Soft drinks or drinks from the bar?

3. According to to Springs1, how does she like a margarita? With salt or without salt?

4. When should the condiments arrive at the table? Before or after the meal?

5. At which restaurant did Springs1's husband order cheese fries?

6. What was missing from his cheese fries?

7. Which two sauces do Springs1 and her husband like to dip their cheese sticks in?

8. Which drink did Springs1 order? A mudslide or a white russian?

9. When ordering a sandwich that came with Swiss cheese, what kind of cheese did Springs1 ask to be substituted for the swiss?

10. How much money was stolen from Springs1 by a waiter who did return all of her change?

Operation Smile:smile:

*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.

**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.

*** Prizes may be subject to change.

**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.

*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.

******Due to USPS Regulations, any alcohol-based prizes are for CONUS only unless the vendor supplying the prize designates otherwise.

Last edited:
Edit: Posting the entire thread is not in the spirit of the contest. Additionally, you did not answer the questions in the sequence asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. 3-5 minutes
2. Soft drinks
3. With salt
4. Before
5. Denny's
6. Ranch
7. Marinara and ranch
8. White Russian
9. Cheddar
10. 31 cents

1. How long should you take to greet your table? 3-5 min

2. Which drinks should you serve first? Soft drinks or drinks from the bar? soft drinks

3. According to to Springs1, how does she like a margarita? With salt or without salt? with

4. When should the condiments arrive at the table? Before or after the meal? before

5. At which restaurant did Springs1's husband order cheese fries? Denny’s

6. What was missing from his cheese fries? Ranch dressing

7. Which two sauces do Springs1 and her husband like to dip their chesse sticks in? Ranch and marinara.

8. Which drink did Springs1 order? A mudslide or a white russian? white russian

9. When ordering a sandwich that came with Swiss cheese, what kind of cheese did Springs1 ask to be substituted for the swiss? cheddar

10. How much money was stolen from Springs1 by a waiter who did return all of her change? 31 cents.

1. How long should you take to greet your table?
3-5 Minutes

2. Which drinks should you serve first? Soft drinks or drinks from the bar?
Bar drinkgs

3. According to to Springs1, how does she like a margarita? With salt or without salt?
With Salt

4. When should the condiments arrive at the table? Before or after the meal?
BEFORE

5. At which restaurant did Springs1's husband order cheese fries?
Dennys

6. What was missing from his cheese fries?
Ranch Dressing

7. Which two sauces do Springs1 and her husband like to dip their cheese sticks in?
Ranch and Marinara Sauce

8. Which drink did Springs1 order? A mudslide or a white russian?
White Russian

9. When ordering a sandwich that came with Swiss cheese, what kind of cheese did Springs1 ask to be substituted for the swiss?
Cheddar

10. How much money was stolen from Springs1 by a waiter who did return all of her change?
31 CENTs. $.31

1. 3-5 min
2. Soft drinks
3. With salt
4. Before
5. Dennys
6. The ranch
7. Marinara & Ranch
8. White Russian
9. Cheddar cheese
10. 31 cents

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have read that thread so many times, I'm ashamed to say that I know the answers so well that I have to disqualify myself.

1. 3-5 minutes
2. Soft drinks
3. with salt
4. beore
5.Denny's
6.ranch
7.ranch and marinara
8.white russian
9.cheddar cheese
10. $.31

1. 3 to 5 minutes
2. Soft drinks first
3. With Salt
4. Before
5. Denny's
6. Ranch Dressing
7. Ranch & Marinara
8. White Russian
9. Cheddar
10. 31 cents

1.greet your table within 3-5 minutes
2.soft drinks
3.with salt
4.before the meal
5.Denny's
6.ranch sauce
7.marinara and ranch
8. white russian
9.swiss
10.31 cents ($0.31)

Last edited:
1 3-5 min
2 soft drinks
3 with salt
4 before
5 dennys
6 ranch
7 ranch marinara
8 white russian
9 cheedar
10 31 cents

Man those answers came fast I couldn't get it in and I posted it as my fav. in the threads contest.:001_tongu

Last edited:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
:a50: :a50: :a50:

Put your pencils down. We have our winner and it's

SAXMOORE!!

Saxmoore has won the BAXTER BLUE from our friends at Baxter of California(and some leftover cheese fries :wink:)​
Congrats to Saxmoore.

Btw, Spivey wins a T&H Sampler pak as well.

Nice going everybody. :clap:

Now get back to work. :lol:

ANSWERS:

1. Answer: 3-5 minutes

2. Answer: soft drinks

3. Answer: with salt

4. Answer: Before

5. Answer: Denny's

6. Answer: Ranch dressing

7. Answer: Marinara and Ranch

8. Answer: White Russian

9. Answer: Cheddar

10. Answer: 31 cents.

Are you sure number 9 is chedder? From the thread I quote:

15. When the food is ready, if the same server takes the food to the customer that took the order, that server should be comparing the plate of food with the written order to see obvious mistakes such as a wrong side dish, a wrong entree, missing things, or anything that's obvious like a grilled chicken dish that's supposed to have swiss cheese(yellow) has bright orange cheddar cheese.

It sounds like to me the sandwich has cheddar on it but she wanted swiss. Mods, a clarification please?

How to be a good server

Top Bottom