What's new

Splash Colognes In Sprays

I've been trying to experiment pouring my splash colognes into small atomizers I found at Target to see if it would pose a benefit. I did not really notice a difference in smell but Im not sure if it just in my head that it didn't last as long as dabbing my collar.

Anyone have experience or opinions?:confused1

Not sure of an answer to your questin, but I have a question for you. Where in Target (what department) did you find the small atomizer? I couldnt find anything, but perhaps I was looking in the wrong place.

IMO, there is no such thing as a "splash cologne". The products differ only in their packaging. My preference is always for an atomizer....you end up using less and getting better coverage. You did the right thing!

Not sure of an answer to your questin, but I have a question for you. Where in Target (what department) did you find the small atomizer? I couldnt find anything, but perhaps I was looking in the wrong place.

Oh hell, by atomizer I mean .99 small spray bottle. Sorry.

Guys, fragrances that are in a splash bottle are like that for a reason...

If you pour these into an atomizer and spray them, the molecules will come out backwards and the fragrance will smell like it's upside-down!

Hey, it's science.

If you pour these into an atomizer and spray them, the molecules will come out backwards and the fragrance will smell like it's upside-down!

Hey, it's science.

So, that might be interesting. You get the Basenotes first for a few hours, then the Middle notes come through for another hour or so, and then just before it goes away you get a nice, brief citrus burst, and folks around you will wonder "where did that come from?". :wink:

:cool:

Hey, it's science.

true and you will need to spray from far then start coming closer to revers the effect :biggrin:

Hey, it's science.

As silly as it sounded when I first read it, it actually made total sense. Good point if shaving soap was meant to be in a tube like Proraso they would make it that way.:a6:

As silly as it sounded when I first read it, it actually made total sense. Good point if shaving soap was meant to be in a tube like Proraso they would make it that way.:a6:

Yep. There's not enough room to lather a brush in the tiny nozzle opening.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks

Hey, it's science.

But you can hold the atomizer upside down when using it to reverse this effect....:wink:

Top Bottom