What's new

6th shave in the books

Well this moring was the 6th DE shave and it caps a week of awesum shaves. The best I can remember for ... OH H..l to many years. I want to thank you gentlemen for all the advice I've been reading and all the pointers picked up from all the different threads. This has been on of the greatest weeks of "ME" time. I now can't wait for the morning. The SWMBO just shakes her head but loves the closeness of the shaves. For probably the first time in years she will be flabbergasted when I shave on a Saturday.. Can't wait to see the look tomorrow.

Well this moring was the 6th DE shave and it caps a week of awesum shaves. The best I can remember for ... OH H..l to many years. I want to thank you gentlemen for all the advice I've been reading and all the pointers picked up from all the different threads. This has been on of the greatest weeks of "ME" time. I now can't wait for the morning. The SWMBO just shakes her head but loves the closeness of the shaves. For probably the first time in years she will be flabbergasted when I shave on a Saturday.. Can't wait to see the look tomorrow.

LOL!
They love it but they hate it, SWMBO, that is.
My wife hated when i lost the goaty, but 1 year one complains about the slightest stubble. She has high expectations now... :D

+B

Haha. You'll have to tell us how she handles that. I'm glad things are going well in the shaving world for you. Welcome to B&B.

Welcome to B&B. Looks like you are off to a great start. Enjoy the great shaves. Best part is it get's better every day.

7th shave and on a Saturday no less. Wife could not believe it, and is starting to warm up to this. Say's she loves the smoothness. It's SWEET. and I got a Knack from my neighbor. life is good

Top Bottom