What's new

Showering

I know that some people prefer showering before shaving, and I have generally showered before shaving, but the other night I needed to get a quick shave before going out, and bypassed showering, opting instead for a hot towel.

I sliced myself up pretty bad. Any suggestions aside from hopping in the shower before shaving? It would be nice to know that I have a back up plan if I'm in a hurry.

Hmm my guess would be you either didnt use the hot towel long enough..or your rush contributed to the slice's! Try making a quick lather..no need to be perfect at all apply to the face making sure to really work that brush in...and then put the hot towel on for a minute or two. Combine it should soften the beard up pretty good. Wipe off make a Real lather then enjoy a good shave. Search for Kyle's prep.....

I doubt you cut yourself because u haven't shower before. Sometimes i shave without showering before, apply hot water on my face and the shave is perfect. And sometimes i do all the good preparations before and i end up whit a nick or cut. I think it's all about technique.

Top Bottom