What's new

Favorite Fight Scenes - Movies or Animated Movies

I have seen several fights recently that stood out in my mind as pretty kick ***. They are animated, but not the DragonballZ or Anime type. I have also seen several movies with very good fight scenes in them, which got me to wondering what other good ones are out there. I know that Pittsburgh with John Wayne and Randolph Scott is an above average movie, but it has a great fight scene with the aforementioned stars.

Here are a couple of good ones to get the thread started.

GI Joe Resolute - Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxS6LaMBk3c&feature=player_embedded

Justice League Unlimited - Superman vs. Darkseid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1YjE1bhnuc

Just about anything with Jackie Chan will work. He is the last guy you want to throw a bench or chair at, that's for sure :smile:

The scene in "The Bourne Ulitmatum" stands out to me as a somewhat recent classic imo.

Actually, just popped the DVD in to watch it again. Scene 12 "Confirm Death." Excellent use of a book in a fight and lo and behold, dude pulls a straight razor off the sink for the fight! Huzzah!

Two along similar lines.

Ed Norton beating himself up in Fight Club.

Jim Carrey doing the same in Liar, Liar.

Roddy Piper and Keith David having a punch fest over wearing the special glasses in "They Live."

I was in pain after watching that one.

Don

The jewelry store scene in Marked for Death when that jamaican dude's head gets slammed through the display cases.

John Wayne and Victor McLaglen fighting over Maureen O'Hara in "The Quiet Man."

One of the longest and funniest fight scenes in film history.

Jeff in Boston

ninja scroll, jewbai v rockmonster and at the end jewbai v that demon. actually the whole movie has great fight scenes.

ongbak, that first move he puts on that big guy in his first fight in that wooden shed made my jaw hit the ground.

The Matrix - lobby scene.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - the whole movie haha

Naruto - Rock Lee vs Gaara

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Raiden vs Vamp!!! great fight!!

Top Bottom