What's new

Any soap that smells like Cade?

So, I showered with a puck of Cade tonight due to running out of my regular body bar, and the wife has decided I should do so more often. Given that I don't want to drop $10 on a bar of bath soap, is there anything that smells similiar or a source for cheap Cade? Thanks!!!

You might try some of L'Occitane's wood-scented soaps. I don't know how exactly they correspond to the Cade shaving soap scent, but they probably are in the ballpark.

I have no idea why this ended up in the cologne forum... I guess I shouldn't try posting from my iPod. Can I get a mod to move it, please?

You might try some of L'Occitane's wood-scented soaps. I don't know how exactly they correspond to the Cade shaving soap scent, but they probably are in the ballpark.

I've tried the vetyver and the sandalwood soaps, and they are, unfortunately, not like the CADE SS. I'm afraid that CADE is unique stuff. The "milk" soap is probably the closest in feel, but nothing really smells like CADE other than CADE.

I've tried the vetyver and the sandalwood soaps, and they are, unfortunately, not like the CADE SS. I'm afraid that CADE is unique stuff. The "milk" soap is probably the closest in feel, but nothing really smells like CADE other than CADE.

+1. It's one of the most unique fragrances I've found.

Top Bottom