What's new

Lagerfeld Classic--Worth Buying on Sale?

So I was in Walgreens and happened upon a gift box of Lagerfeld EdT and Aftershave (4.2 ounces each I think) for $19.99. I've never smelled this but was once interested (not too much anymore). Is it worth buying at this price?

I seem to recall Lagerfeld being a very nice masculine tobacco scent.

Seems like it would be in the $40-$50 range in department stores.

Sounds like a pretty good price to me. The suspicious part of my mind always wonders how old it is.

Not sure if they're still making it.

I used to be quite fond of the Lagerfeld scent; in fact, it was probably my favorite cologne. I would try other scents, but I always came back to Lagerfeld. However, I lost interest in colognes a while ago and I haven't worn Lagerfeld in years. That said, I think $19.99 is an excellent price, and if you have any interest at all in Lagerfeld, I'd say go for it.

Mike

I would see if you can find somewhere that has a tester bottle of Lagerfeld before you plunk down even $20 on it. I had a buddy that used to wear it, and I thought it was horrible. Then again, I used to think English Leather was horrible, and I almost bought a bottle today, so my taste in scents have changed a bit since the last time I smelled it.

Top Bottom