What's new

GFT Marlborough

WOW!

Just tried some at Pasteurs for $65. AMAZING! Who sells this online? Where can i get some. Amazing smell!

I need some of this.

It really is amazing stuff. It is definitely one of my favorites from Trumpers. I think EMsPlace has it. Also, I recently placed an order with John at ShavingEssentials.net and he said they have expanded their line to include Trumper's colognes. The website is down, but they have a phone number listed that you can call to place an order. He has really good prices on other Trumpers products, so it might be worth a call, but it'd be tough for you to find someone who'll beat Pasteur's price. $65.00 is a really good price.

I'm just not in the age group for this I guess. :tongue_sm

GFT Marlborough is one of my least-favorites from their line. Although I don't dislike it upon reexamining it as much as I initially did when I got the sampler, it's still pretty bad IMO. I get the scent of liquor, smoke, and something floral (must be the geranium). Not my sort of thing at all.

I've really been getting into it with the cooler weather. It's one of my favorites from the GFT line. Sandalwood, geranium, lavendar, cedar, but I don't get a smoke note. I don't think the name has anything to do with Phillip Morris.

English Shaving Co. has 30 ml bottles for $19 (in their special offer section), if you want to try a smaller bottle to start.

Wish it came in a spray, the shaker bottle is a pain.

Top Bottom