What's new

A sign of the Shavepocalypse?

The only thing that is going to trigger the shavepocalypse is the closing of all DE/SE razor blade factories.

With Proctor and Gamble in full control of the reigns at AOS, what else would one expect?

Exactly my point!

The only thing that is going to trigger the shavepocalypse is the closing of all DE/SE razor blade factories.

No, no, no, my friend. That will be the last step in a subtle encroachment upom wetshaving. "First they came for the Art of Shaving, and I didn't care because I used a different soap . . ."

No, no, no, my friend. That will be the last step in a subtle encroachment upom wetshaving. "First they came for the Art of Shaving, and I didn't care because I used a different soap . . ."

I don't understand. The razor shown in the link in the OP has been around for quite some time. Or was is that AOS gear is being sold at Sephora? P&G bought AOS so they could close it down? At any rate, the battle won't be fought with $150 cartridge handles. :biggrin:

I don't understand. The razor shown in the link in the OP has been around for quite some time. Or was is that AOS gear is being sold at Sephora? P&G bought AOS so they could close it down? At any rate, the battle won't be fought with $150 cartridge handles. :biggrin:

It's not that coherent a conspiracy theory, I'll admit. I happened to see that kit in Sephora today and thought the "Gillette/Art of Shaving" logo was a bit cheesy. I thought I could spin it into a few laughs here. Obviously, it doesn't withstand close scrutiny.

proxy.php

It's not that coherent a conspiracy theory, I'll admit. I happened to see that kit in Sephora today and thought the "Gillette/Art of Shaving" logo was a bit cheesy. I thought I could spin it into a few laughs here. Obviously, it doesn't withstand close scrutiny.

I didn't even notice that part! :lol:

When you start seeing that logo in Walmart/Target, then your theory will begin to take shape.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

As a conspiracy theory in and of itself, no - probably not.

But a series of events which occur, and have the same eventual effect as the effect proposed in a conspiracy theory are no less alarming for not having been specifically planned.

Top Bottom