What's new

Acquisitions October 12 - 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received in the post yesterday, straight from far far away Seattle a beautiful SE razor and assorted blades:

1 GEM 1912 with short handle :tongue_sm (I wonder if this could well be the first and only Gem in my dear home country..?)
1 pack of 10 GEM stainless steel blades
1 pack of 10 Treet blades

Also in the mail, but not from Seattle, were:
3 packs of 200 each of Ted Pella SE blades, PFTE coated
This should keep me going for a few years.. :blink: I still don't know what possessed me when I placed that particular order..anyhow, I was told they are pretty good and I don't feel like ordering every couple of months anyway

Hope my couple of straights won't feel too much neglected while i am playing around with this new family member..

Last edited:
In this mornings mail.....

proxy.php
[/IMG]
proxy.php
[/IMG]

Tabac
Sunshine Soap Compay Montego Bay Soap(Local Company)
Tech Razor New in Box
Eveready Hard Rubber Brush (For Re knotting)
Bigelow Cream

proxy.php

Sorry Camera Phone Photo only today

It's not shaving items, but what a score for me.First is a unused meerschaum pipe.Second is a carved ivory pipe.Third is a meerschaum cigar holder.

This month I restocked my shaving creams.

Got a 4.4 oz jar of Tabac soap and tub of TOBS Avocado. That should last me a good long while.

What do you think of the Arko? I ordered some off of Amazon after I saw your thread :biggrin:

I liked it. The scent was a citrusy soap and the lather was great. Overall great shave. The price to quality ratio is excellent and I'll be keeping it on the shelf within easy reach.

I was fortunate enough to come across this beauty Saturday after my son's college swim meet. I really love road trips. :biggrin: A nice little No. 00G set.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
bought this a couple of weeks back, now it is plated in white gold, didn't receive yet but this is post-plating

Last edited:
Pretty nice specimen. Fully functional with minimal plating.

Nice razor with case.

This provides a very nice shave.

Needs some polishing, but otherwise very sound razor.

Those cleaned up beautifully sir. Great job!

I was fortunate enough to come across this beauty Saturday after my son's college swim meet. I really love road trips. :biggrin: A nice little No. 00G set.

Very Nice Guido, gotta love those sets complete....:smile:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Very nice! So after reading that notice on the box, how did they know that you were using a different blade? What would they do, sue you? Kinda funny...

Received this in the post today from a friend in England, a nice sampling of some Spanish shaving products, along with some Palmolive sticks and a Valobra stick. Sorry for the crappy cell photo.

Cheers,
David

Finally I found a local (Singapore) friendly store that stock Feather products. Yay!

Bought the artist club RG and grabbed a 100 piece pack of Feather DE blades.

Had a bad rash of RAD recently. Bought the cheaper Fuji shavette last week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom