What's new

Not what you first thought?

So not too long ago I started DEing it after hearing a whole lot of hubub about how great it was. I'm really liking it even though my shaves are still not quite as smooth as they used to be (B.D.E that is). My first SS ever was Omega, and I must say that I wasn't thoroughly impressed at first. Now a few weeks A.D.E. I'm starting to think that if I never found another soap I could have really done a whole lot worse, not to mention the smell has grown on me exponentially :c16:. The question is then, are there any product that you guys initially disliked and have grown to adore, or conversely, products that you loved, but now aren't that fond of?

I spent a year or so not being able to live without TOBS Rose 3-4 times per week as my primary go-to SC. After the last one ran out, I did not really think about it, I just never purchased another. I may get more at some time but for now...Meh.

So not too long ago I started DEing it after hearing a whole lot of hubub about how great it was. I'm really liking it even though my shaves are still not quite as smooth as they used to be (B.D.E that is). My first SS ever was Omega, and I must say that I wasn't thoroughly impressed at first. Now a few weeks A.D.E. I'm starting to think that if I never found another soap I could have really done a whole lot worse, not to mention the smell has grown on me exponentially :c16:. The question is then, are there any product that you guys initially disliked and have grown to adore, or conversely, products that you loved, but now aren't that fond of?

The Alum Block: I have a love hate relationship with this block. It stings and exposes what a terrible shave I give myself some days. On the other hand it is fast acting and refreshing too. For all its benefits it's worth the 10 sec of self torture.

Top Bottom