What's new

Indulgence of the Night 12/25-12/31

I'm breaking out the good stuff tonight!
Custom rolled Habano Robusto, rolled by Rodolfo Taboada in 2004. Taboada is a class 9 roller, and he packed this one with extra Lijero!:eek:

I'm breaking out the good stuff tonight!
Custom rolled Habano Robusto, rolled by Rodolfo Taboada in 2004. Taboada is a class 9 roller, and he packed this one with extra Lijero!:eek:

Gorgeous lighter! I LOVE flint lighters! :biggrin: I only have the cheapies..... I'd love a dupont like yours!

Heavens why? Flints have such a nicer flame!

Only because when you run out of those pricey little Dupont one shot refills....you can't just run out to 7-eleven and buy any old butane, the Dupont ones actually screw into the base of the lighter.:confused:
DJ.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I've said it before and I'll say it again-

late bottled vintage port is the best bang for the buck in the world of dessert wine.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
See? We agree.:lol:

LBV's offer upwards of 95% of the vintage port experience for a small fraction of the price.

I'm sure some maniacs will reduce '70 Taylor for their port wine sauces, but the LBV's are a much more sane choice.

As an added benefit, they're ready to drink rightnow.:tongue_sm

MacBaren BLB in my
Mark Tinsky Coral Ukelele on the ride home from work.
EGGNOG with Bacardi 8 and E&J Brandy at home

Starving this morning, and haven't gone shopping yet. Dug through the fridge and found some potatoes lyonnaise from earlier in the week, and some sauteed spicy peppers and onions that I had made with fajitas last night. Sauteed that off in some butter, added some eggs and sharp cheddar and rolled it into soft tortillas with some salsa. Fantastic and free.

Feeling lousy again today, so I am mulling some apple cider. Perfect.

Spent NYD with my folks.
Had the traditional Pork Roast and Sauerkraut meal.....excellent !
Afterwards enjoyed an AVO XO double corona.
Not a bad smoke....not sure they are worth the dinero, tho ??!!
Also had my last EGGNOG of the season. :frown:

Top Bottom