What's new

Holiday Shaving Gifts

Did anyone receive unexpected or unusual shaving related gifts for Christmas or Hannukah? My wife got me a fantastic looking ceramic mug that looks like a fish complete with fins, scales, protruding eyes, and a nice fishy mouth. Hand made in the Pocono Mountains of northeast Pennsylvania. Can't wait to use it in the morning!

I just woke up and realized I started this thread in the wrong forum last night :redface: Still learning my way around this place. I do love my fishmug though:tongue_sm

Did anyone receive unexpected or unusual shaving related gifts for Christmas or Hannukah? My wife got me a fantastic looking ceramic mug that looks like a fish complete with fins, scales, protruding eyes, and a nice fishy mouth. Hand made in the Pocono Mountains of northeast Pennsylvania. Can't wait to use it in the morning!

I had mentioned in passing that some of the guys on the shaving forum use a mini crock pot as a lather warmer, so she gave me one. I was truly surprised. And delighted!

Tim

I didn't get anything yet, but last night my mom gave my fiancee and I $100 each in a card (love you Mom:001_wub: ...yes...I'm a momma's boy, but what guy isn't?) so I'm thinking some shopping is definately in order. What to buy? What to buy?...

I received a great book for Christmas titled, "SHARP PRACTICE" by Anders Larsen.
Really good book on shaving and the first mention I've seen of using the left hand to shave the left side of your face and the right one for the right side. Its obtainable from Amazon.

Here is a picture of my new fishmug that I found under my Christmas tree:
proxy.php

Top Bottom