What's new

Great buy on a stingy brim fedora

I missed out on the Bailey Bentley I wanted, but I checked out the Bailey Duke and decided to get it instead. It's also a rabbit fur fedora. In checking prices I found many places had this hat for between $140 and $180. Then I found it at Hats Plus for $80. Just thought I'd pass this along. By the way, the hat I'm wearing in my new avatar is a Bailey Executive. It's a wool felt fedora which I like a lot, but I've been hankering for the finer quality of true fur felt for a long time.

Nice hat, I think hats should come back into standard everyday wear for men. In days past it added a level of class that you just don't see today, even with a great suit a nice hat raises it to the next level in my opinion.

Nice hat, I think hats should come back into standard everyday wear for men. In days past it added a level of class that you just don't see today, even with a great suit a nice hat raises it to the next level in my opinion.

+1 those were greater days, greater days im too young to have been a part of but ive seen photographs and movies and stuff :biggrin:

Top Bottom