What's new

Opulence in Cary NC

Opulence in Salt Box Village is doing a great job stocking the good stuff. Castle Forbes, Muhle, Edwin Jagger, Proasso, and more. They ordered a Muhle straight for today too. I love it when I can do business local.

You are so lucky to have a local shop like that. In Australia, we need to order many items over the internet and its sometimes a case of hit or miss with shaving products.

I stopped in today and picked up some Proraso odds and ends. My first time in the store and I was impressed. The ladies were very nice and they are very interested in improving their offerings.

On their sale table, there's a spray bottle of Fragonard's Santal for $10. I thought about it--it's an intense musky sandalwood with a powerful note of cigarettes. That might sound terrible, but it was actually very interesting. It would be a great EdT to have if you've decided that you're never going to take any crap from anybody ever again. Anyway, I thought that I'd post it here in case somebody might want to grab it.

... On their sale table, there's a spray bottle of Fragonard's Santal for $10. I thought about it--it's an intense musky sandalwood with a powerful note of cigarettes. That might sound terrible, but it was actually very interesting. It would be a great EdT to have if you've decided that you're never going to take any crap from anybody ever again.

So for the meantime you'll consider taking crap from someone. :smile:

- Chris

Top Bottom