What's new

Acquisitions Monday Jan 02 - Sunday Jan 08

A new week, a new year and new things to score! Sounds good to me. Hope you all had a GREAT NEW YEARS Holiday, now get out there, follow the rules of acquisition, and enjoy!:w00t:

well, I ordered a tub of Taylors almond cream, a tub of Mr Taylors cream, and 2 Tabac shaving soaps. I also received a gift 5 tubes of Tamara shaving cream from a good friend of mine who was in Egypt visiting family over there. It's nice stuff-----very, very low-priced, but a hell of a good product.

Jeff

Jeff,

You'll love Mr. Taylor..My very favorite. It's fabulous. Do yourself a favor and get the Cologne too. Superb.

Thanks for the info! I heard Mr Taylor is very nice indeed. My favorite so far has been Taylors almond. I also have the sandalwood, avocado, which I also enjoy. I also have the Eton College cream which I think smells nice but I'm not too fond of it. I think I'm going to give it away, my brother in law says he'd like it, so at least, it won't go to waste.

Thanks again!

Jeff

today from M.E.:

menscience face wash

zadro fogless mirror spray

amusing miniature samples of the anthony soaps.

sample of sexual pour homme

full

Long overdue.....

All the "forum" related goodies my sweetie gave me for x-mas....

"Fill 'er Up" gas tank alchy dispenser
Yardley Almond Oatmeal Soap
Yardley Seaweed Massage Bar
Yardley "rock" soap
Seasons Bath Beads
Vanilla Bath Champagne
Lavender-Vanilla Soap Loaf (DIVINE STUFF!!)
Crabtree & Evelyn Almond Oil Shave Cream (mmmm)
Honey Almond Massage Cream
White Chocolate Mocha Bath Soak

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got some of this:

full

I'll give a full report on it with some use behind me. At $43.00 a jar - it better be good! :w00t:

Here's a link to the actual information in case you're wondering... <you know you were>

full

My C&E "Little Buddy" travel brush arrived today. For perspective, I sandwiched it in between the SMF brush and a Savile Row 241.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
full

My C&E "Little Buddy" travel brush arrived today. For perspective, I sandwiched it in between the SMF brush and a Savile Row 241.

Randy
Randy,
Nice score. That's a GREAT SUPER SCRITCHY LITTLE BRUSH.. I have one and enjoy it immensely. If I don't have a trip or two every six months, I pull it out of the brush cabinet and use it for a couple of days. ENJOY!!!:a14:

I just got a late Christmas present in the mail!

All Crusellas: Tobacco, Rose, Vetiver, Patchouli with root, Lavender, Lucky Don Dinero, & Sandalwood. So far I've tried both Tobacco & Rose. I love the scents and both are pretty long lasting, especially for such a low budget item.

Kyle

Top Bottom