What's new

FragranceX.com

Anyone have experience with them? Looks like they have good prices, and free shipping for orders over $50 ... but I've read here about sites sending fakes out.

I've only ordered Tabac shaving soap from them, but the transaction was quick and clean and the product exactly as advertised. They seem to have a pretty good reputation around here. I'd say to check www.resellerratings.com, but there are only two reviews -- one highly positive, one negative, so you won't get a lot from that.

I ordered some Tabac from them the other day and for some reason the "free" promotional code for free shipping didn't work. Called them up, they immediately refunded it with me on the line and seconds later my blackberry buzzed letting me know that a confirmation email of refund had been posted. Still waiting for my Tabac (hopefully tomorrow) but the customer service was excellent. I'll be using them again. Just my experience.

I have ordered from them a number of times. Once, the cologne had been broken in transit to Australia. I emailed them some photos and they immediately sent out a replacement at their own expense. Couldnt be happier with their service, prices, and quality of products.

Top Bottom