What's new

Getting blades sent international?

Hello,

I have a quick question. Is it possible to order blades from the US and have them sent international?

I read somewhere that this might be a little bit difficult. I liver over in China most of the year and will be going back at the end of October so am trying to figure out what to do about blades.

Thanks,

Nathan

I would imagine its ok :confused: I just ordered a lot from Singapore.
Apparently there are more DE blades available in China and east Asia than there is in the US so why import??
Wp

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I would also think it's all right.

I try to get my blades locally but I did order some outside Oz. I received and sent blades by mail without any problems.

I think you might want to confirm if the web-vendor can ship them to China (or where you will be going). If the vendor does, then, there shouldn't be any problems.

i would also think it's all right.

I try to get my blades locally but i did order some outside oz. I received and sent blades by mail without any problems.

I think you might want to confirm if the web-vendor can ship them to china (or where you will be going). If the vendor does, then, there shouldn't be any problems.

+1

Is it possible to order blades from the US and have them sent international?

Sure, but why restrict to buying from the US? Vendors in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia are sure to be far more open to sending to China with no questions rather than the (unwarranted) suspicions of US retailers...

Chinese Gillette Super Blue blades are really quite nice. I would think you'd have no trouble finding these - or other types of blades in China. I wouldn't even worry about mail order, since you'll probably see stuff we've never heard of here.

Thanks for all the very helpful responses! I didn't even think that there would be many razor blades available there but since I am only about 1 week into wet shaving the last few years I have been there I never bothered to look! :blushing:

Top Bottom