Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that you have seen the REVIEW
of the B&B 2006 Forum Brush

What is YOUR top choice

Faux Horn Silvertip
Faux Horn Finest Silvertip
Ebony Silvertip
Ebony Finest Silvertip

I've always liked the ebony look. And, while the "finest" makes mounds of lather, it seems to produce a lather that's more bubbly than rich. So ebony silvertip gets my vote.

I went for the horn in finest. I thought the lather was great and I don't mind using it daily. From the inital testing I was thinking the finest would be too floppy but Joel said it kicks both creams and soaps so how can I not choose the finest!

I've always liked the ebony look. And, while the "finest" makes mounds of lather, it seems to produce a lather that's more bubbly than rich. So ebony silvertip gets my vote.

For what it is worth - the finest creates so much lather - the outer lather appears to be more "bubbly" but once you put it to your face, and begin to massage it into your beard, it is as dense as all get out. BOTH brushes make equally outstanding lather in my opinion... they just feel a bit different on ones face - and the finest makes an absurd amount of lather.

While neither brushes would be considered "stiff" both are a FAR cry from floppy, and have quite a bit of backbone - but since the bristle is just so damn soft - you can barely feel the brush on your face! Really pretty cool :wink:

Can't make a bad decision between the lot in my opinion. The horn handle is really something special/beautiful - however the ebony is stunning in its own right as well. I'll grab the camera and take some pics side by side of the 2 handle options. :smile:

Ack! Joel, so much for having made up my mind!! Thanks for the clarification. If you could keep updating us on any further more subtle impressions on the lather I'd greatly appreciate it.

tough to say which one is my TOP choice... I'll be getting both finest and silvertip... one in ebony and one in horn...

Which of the two hair types would be considered "stiffer"?

You know.... I can't really tell. They are both really soft to the touch, and are both very dense... it's a toss up. If hard pressed, I'd say the standard silvertip feels like it might be a little stiffer.

I appreciate the response Joel.

I also have to agree with Marty...Faux Horn Finest for me, though I might get the Faux Horn Regular as well.

when are the HK and Sig B&B models coming out? I want mine in 40. cal. The Sig two tone look very nice. That model is the sidearm of the Texas Highway Patrol State Troopers.

Raf

when are the HK and Sig B&B models coming out? I want mine in 40. cal. The Sig two tone look very nice. That model is the sidearm of the Texas Highway Patrol State Troopers.

Raf

Raf,
Texas HWPatrol uses a Sig P220 (.45ACP)? Interesting... I thought most dept's were moving towards 9mm and .40

Man o man do I love sigs....

Top Bottom