What's new

Weird.

Alright, so a weird organization rides into your rural town, a town that hasn't had a police force for forty years, and they explain that they're the new police, and that they are a private security contractor. Problem is, no one has ever heard of them before.

Sound weird? It's happening in Montana right now.

I'd be stocking up on my ammo right now if I were in Montana. The newest reports are that it's a fraud, but really, how creepy is this whole situation?

Alright, so a weird organization rides into your rural town, a town that hasn't had a police force for forty years, and they explain that they're the new police, and that they are a private security contractor. Problem is, no one has ever heard of them before.

Sound weird? It's happening in Montana right now.

I'd be stocking up on my ammo right now if I were in Montana. The newest reports are that it's a fraud, but really, how creepy is this whole situation?
I'd be wondering who is paying for all this? And what is their actual motive?

If the town has been without a police force for 40 years, why does this group think that they need one now?

There are a number of rural towns here in NJ that don't have a police force ... their law-enforcement needs are provided by the NJ State Police, and all is well. I'm sure that Montana has a similar arrangement for their smaller towns.

BTW, I could not access the link you provided. I keep getting "Database Connection Error."

From the state that gave us Ted Kazinsky.
I fear these "police" will be experiencing Montana Mountain Man wrath shortly.

Mercedes SUV's blow up just as easily as anything else.

Not condoning it, but I fear this will end in tragedy.

Either the townspeople will be subjugated, they will overthrow and kick the police right out of the state, or lots of people are going to die.

My biggest fear....
They start patrolling with little blue helmets on.:scared:
proxy.php

Last edited:
Sounds to me like they are opening up the jail and will hold people under contract like alot of other private operations all over the country. As far as them being the local police, I doubt it. You have to be certified by the state otherwise you have no arrest authority and you and your employees can be civilly sued if your citizen arrest turns out to be bad.

that's not weird, that's scary.
the people in that town need to grow a pair and send these frauds packing, straight to prison

Has anyone involved with this contacted any state or federal authorities? If so, what has been the response?

Did anyone notice how the reporter that had been covering the story is now their spokesperson?? Something definitely smells rotten....

I found this quote interesting as well since I wasn't aware of this...

[...] President Obama has authorized and signed a bill for full government funding of the privatization of the police departments throughout the U.S. By the end of October, it is their plan to have all major cities locked down! [...]

Full link here: http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/...town-for-our-dark-overlords-new-police-force/
which links to here: http://findalismonkeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com/2009/09/police-state-in-hardin-montana.html

Update: Further reading indicates that information is from an email in which the recipient states that they have not verified any of the allegations made by the author. So, I guess take that with a grain of salt...

Last edited:
A 27 Million dollar jail??????? Thats the weird part to me.

If it could house 70 men/women @ the current rate of $38,000 lets see, thats $2,600,000 Yep they want the jail/ actually very smart if they pull it off.

I don't know about Montana...but Id like to see them try that crap in ARIZONA....If the public response wouldn't be harsh enough I could just imagine Sheriff Joe's response lol....

I don't know about Montana...but Id like to see them try that crap in ARIZONA....If the public response wouldn't be harsh enough I could just imagine Sheriff Joe's response lol....

Cap'n Hilton would be furthering his prison education from the inside of Tent City.

Last edited:
Top Bottom