What's new

London

Hi all,

I am in London currently. What shave/fragrence shops should I visit while I am here. Also any other suggestions are greatly welcomed.

Thanks

duotone nailed it. Each of those is a major London brand and I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

How I wish I had discovered this stuff before I went to London in March. :frown:

Last edited:
Dude you must see the badger brush in the cabinet at D R Harris it's massive. I didn't get a photo for the guys here but you could! Also the service in there is second to none, very friendly and all the time in the world to serve and answer any questions. Make sure you have a straight shave when in town but I wouldn't go to T&H try elsewhere. Also Marco Piere White has a restaurant on the same street and it is so so cheap for lunch. I missed a trick when I was there so think on and score some top food for a knock down price. Enjoy yourself. :w00t:

Last edited:
+1 on the Jermyn Street area! It really is Disneyland for wetshavers...I would also check out the Fortnum and Mason store on Piccadilly, they have a really great assortment of "gentlemen's" products (Dopp kits, clothes/hair brushes, cufflinks, old-fashioned globes, etc)...

Top Bottom