What's new

My wet shaving stuff...

Thanks everyone! I know, the ShamWow is sort of psychedelic. It was either that or a piece of gold shag carpet I have in the garage.

The brush stands are surprising :001_smile

Is that clothes hanger wire that you plug into the corks ? And it's all glued to ceramic tiles ?

The brush stands are surprising :001_smile

Is that clothes hanger wire that you plug into the corks ? And it's all glued to ceramic tiles ?

Tzar...Here's the deal. My wife had these coasters that she graciously parted with. I used Zap-A-Gap (a waterproof crazy glue that I use in fly tying) to adhere the wine bottle corks to the coasters (I chose to center the cork on the base; I suppose it would be fine, for example, to set it on a corner and have the brush hang over center of coaster instead.) I then cut a piece of wire hanger and shaped its roundness on one end of wire using cans of different diameters to accomodate the different-size brushes, and bent the other end straight to stick into cork. I then dipped the exposed rough end of wire (at the bend) in Loon Hard Head (a pseudo epoxy used in fly tying to finish head of flies) and allowed it to dry while stuck in a piece of styrofoam. I then painted the end covered in Loon Hard head. Once it dried, I added a drop of Zap-A-Gap to the end of the wire that was inserted into the opening already created when wine bottle was opened :biggrin: and positioned its orientation as I desired. The end :cool:

Top Bottom