What's new

C&S Aeromatics Sample Pack?

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered this, and if so what quantity it came with. It costs £3.25 for delivery, otherwise it is free. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten it and how it was!

C&S are notorious for not shipping this thing out when you order it. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago. I'm going to email them and ask them what the hell is taking so long. Those who have ordered it say C&S really go the extra mile in making it look nice, like a gift.

I ordered a sampler over a month ago. I recently contacted them to ask if it got lost in the mail or what. They replied that they have run out of sample sizes due to high demand and they won't get more in for four more weeks. They offered to refund me the shipping charge they already charged my card if I preferred.

So bottom line is it will be quite a while yet.

Ah, a timely topic. I'm only two weeks into my wait. I guess I'll be waiting quite a while longer. Hey, it'll be a lovely holiday gift by the time it finally arrives!

Two months of waiting and got the message that there will not be any samples for at least another month.

It is great if you ever receive it. They hooked me on their scents. But they are really bad about ever getting around to sending it our to you. I guess I would nag periodically!

I got mine about a year ago. I think it took about a month. I suggest everyone stop complaining and just be patient:rolleyes:. Many perfumers have no samples available easily.

I don't think they were charging for shipping back then, but $5-$7 is a bargain for the eight or so samples they send (and packaged very nicely).

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I needed to remind them a few times, but eventually received it. Worth the wait, though. Since there were a few samples only half filled, I contacted them and they sent out replacements within a few days. I also did make an order from them, and although they said it was shipped, it wasn't and they needed a reminder. Apart from this and their ridiculous shipping charges, all went fine.
Would I buy from them direct again, probably only if I could not get what I wanted here from Cambridge Chemist (with free shipping and B+B rebate).

Top Bottom