What's new

Gillette super thin stainless

Same here. But I have bought myself a hair styler that works with DE blades. So the ones that do not agree with my face can do my hair. For that purpose they are just fine.

I tried the stainless super thin. 2 decent shaves. These are certainly not worth the price.

However, I am trying the platinum super thins, they are promising so far.

The Super Thin and Super Stainless are two different blades, at least they labeled and sold as different blades.

I like the Super Thin ones, I only have a few shaves with them so I am still forming an opinion, but would say they are on par with Derby, feeling a little sharper. This is when shaving with a Merkur Barberpole.

The Super Thin and Super Stainless are two different blades, at least they labeled and sold as different blades.

I like the Super Thin ones, I only have a few shaves with them so I am still forming an opinion, but would say they are on par with Derby, feeling a little sharper. This is when shaving with a Merkur Barberpole.

I'm using a Merkur barber pole.

They are "Super Thin", in the pink and gray pack with the non-English character writing.

The blade says "stainless steel" on it though.

There are two different Asian Super Thin blades - at least the package is different. One is written in Vietnamese and the other is written in what I think is Thai. I've tried the latter, and I think they are quite nice and definitely last longer than two shaves.

There are two different Asian Super Thin blades - at least the package is different. One is written in Vietnamese and the other is written in what I think is Thai. I've tried the latter, and I think they are quite nice and definitely last longer than two shaves.

+1. I received a sample pack and got 4 shaves from my first blade and I may try a fifth!

Top Bottom