What's new

my Low-Tek Shave Den

L

Lo'Tek

Answers:

mretzloff - Tobak, I'll get to it. You have some you want to send me? I can't find my old brush, my Grand Father's old pewter, so you can send one of those too.:lol:

dpm802 - Caster to shave? No, I don't. I use the olive to soften my skin after a shower, before hot towel. The avacado works great too. The caster oil will later be mixed with other oils and essentials. Palma Christy Caster Oil is the best you can get; it's the stuff that lays claims to all sorts of curative powers.

jeff2011 - I like the wood too. People only run when they come in after a shave and I forgot to remove small limbs from the sink.

silentorpheus - It's a hot plate. You noticed that?

MasterP - When the water gets to boiling point I plunge my face in. I use it to wet the towel - it gets pretty hot. Feels good.

valmara1971 - From the looks of the avatar, your cat benefits. I stay away from the *****.

mdunn - You noticed the hot plate too? Yea, I had to compromise with the low-tekness there. Do you think I should have bought the Bunsen Burner or poured hot oil from the battlements.

featherman - RAD? Please explain this to a stupit man.

nmerth - Yes.

AllTheRest - Thank YOU!!! If I was into this for eons like some people, maybe I would have a museum too, but even as the collection grows (I have other razors & hones & shave paraphernalia), I would like to keep the den simple. I admire the stuff way too much as it is. Cheers.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom