What's new

it finally dawned on me . . .

having been a recent 3-4 months convert to DE shaving, (mach 3 before) I found the transition of technique not a big issue, within 4 shaves I had a BBS, used feathers successfully, on the 3rd week (15-20 shaves) with only minor 2-3 weepers, and never had any issues with my neck . . cettainy not the issues around irritation and rough shaves . . .

it finally dawned on me this morning, I have no adams apple !!!!

i have a fairly thick neck (not fat ) and the surface is uniform with no bumps or change in contours, i can do an under chin ear to ear sweep, in one motion with all my razors, and all my blades, I usually do 1 WTG, then 2 ATG ( 1 from each side) passes and I have a BBS . . . all due to a thick, but unifrom neck area . . .

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
having been a recent 3-4 months convert to DE shaving, (mach 3 before) I found the transition of technique not a big issue, within 4 shaves I had a BBS, used feathers successfully, on the 3rd week (15-20 shaves) with only minor 2-3 weepers, and never had any issues with my neck . . cettainy not the issues around irritation and rough shaves . . .

it finally dawned on me this morning, I have no adams apple !!!!

i have a fairly thick neck (not fat ) and the surface is uniform with no bumps or change in contours, i can do an under chin ear to ear sweep, in one motion with all my razors, and all my blades, I usually do 1 WTG, then 2 ATG ( 1 from each side) passes and I have a BBS . . . all due to a thick, but unifrom neck area . . .

In the wetshaving world, you have the perfect neck, congrats.
For a lot of us, it's those little hollows on either side of the adams apple that give us hell.

G

gone down south

You may want to ask your parents some tough questions about your early childhood :lol:

You're blessed to have such a neck while the rest of us suffer in misery !

Glad to see you're enjoying it :001_smile

Top Bottom