What's new

Gillette 7 o clocks Yellow paper

I've tried the green packaged ones. I hear there are yellow ones that people rave about.

I THINK I have a black wrapper one, not sure. But, I have not ever seen the yellow paper/ wrapper ones.

Does anyone have one they can send my way to try? I'll gladly pay you for it. I haven't seen these in any sampler packs.

If I like them, where can they be purchased? I may be totally overlooking things, but they seem a little hard to find.

The Gillette green pack and black pack blades are made in India, and the yellow pack blades are made in Russia. You can find Russian green packs, although I believe they are no longer in production.

I've not tried the greens, but the yellows are superb. Blacks are good, but seem to be very expensive.

The yellow packs are fairly easy to get hold of here in europe, or you can look on eBay for Dridiot's shop - he carries the yellow packs.

I was under the impression the green packs are made in both Russia and India. There still seems to be plenty of green Russians on the market.
Wp

I've tried the green packaged ones. I hear there are yellow ones that people rave about.

I THINK I have a black wrapper one, not sure. But, I have not ever seen the yellow paper/ wrapper ones.

Does anyone have one they can send my way to try? I'll gladly pay you for it. I haven't seen these in any sampler packs.

If I like them, where can they be purchased? I may be totally overlooking things, but they seem a little hard to find.

I'll send you a Yellow or two. The Greens I had a while back were not good. PM your address again. :biggrin:

I researched this on the site and came to a different conclusion altogether.

I read that Russian blades went Yellow best, green bad.
Indian Blades went Black best, green not-so-great

I also read that blacks and yellows were quite similar to shave with.
I bought blacks from namaste world on ebay and had my first shave with them today and I must say it's been the best DE shave I've had.
Walgreen's Gem blades in my micromatic is my best overall shave.

Top Bottom