What's new

Gillette Adjustable Fatboy

I just got back from my antique dealer, they found me a Gillette Adjustable Fatboy in MINT condition WITH the original case which is in mint condition (it even includes the little paper note that says that the instructions are with the blade dispenser. I paid $5.00 for it! I couldn't believe it. I told them if they see ANY more of them to get them, no questions asked. I still can't believe i got it.

I really don't like you. :wink:

Everytime I hear such tales, it reaffirms how unlucky I am! Congrats on finding that gem!!!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Congrats on a great score!!
You know the rules.. a great score like that DEMANDS pictures.:smile:

Great catch! And FAR better someone who will use and appreciate it IMHO than a dealer who would flip it on eBay for $50-$100. Enjoy it (and post pics!!).

You obviously have good luck and would be great at investing. I will double your investment right now.....

give you $10 for it....

ha. you guys crack me up. thanks! I'll get pics up tonight of it. It's truly a gem. I told them if they find anymore to get them and I'll buy them up no questions asked. They probably got it for $2.00. now my understanding is that this is a 1960 Fatboy by the date code "F 1" is that correct? is this a highly sought after year of the fatboy like the 1959? or are they all sought after?

Last edited:
welp... I don't know how to upload pics... so I'm just going for it!!!!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Pardon the shaving residue on the last few pics... I shaved with it tonight and haven't given it a good cleaning.

Go to this link and check out the pics of the razor if it don't upload right, which it's not appearing so.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1980cb750k/3964045825/in/photostream/

Last edited:
thank you thank you.... I've been browsing through some pics on this forum... I'm starting to like the pics of the Aristocrat's and the Merkur Progress.... How to both of these rate to the Fatboy? I am currently shaving on "1" on the Fatboy because my neck around my adam's apple is highly sensitive.

Top Bottom