Thread: FS: British #58

Default FS: British #58

SOLD

Good morning, after noon or evening

I have had this razor for a while, shaved with it maybe 3-5 times but not in the last couple of months as I moved to open comb. This is a great shaver and looker at the same time. Pics don't give it justice, you can store this as collector or use it, I used it as shaver but certainly this is not shaver grade, the case is in good shape except for some scuffs near the top of the silos and the top part of the inside of the case is a bit discolored.

I will sanitize and polish before shipping it out.

Paid 150.00$ for it then I will let it go for 125.00$ shipped worldwide and paypaled.

Thank you and good luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03418.jpg   DSC03420.jpg   DSC03421.jpg   DSC03422.jpg   DSC03423.jpg  

Last edited by Maher; 09-28-2009 at 04:37 PM.
    check my shave stuff on my WIKI page

Images

Beautiful #58, Maher! I shaved with mine just yesterday and along with it's HD Rocket and #59 brothers, it's one of my favorite shavers. And a nice price for its condition. Snap it up, guys!

GL with the sale, Sir!
    Bill

Images

Simply Beautiful.
    FLCU / TLC / LEMS / OGA / KGW / SSBS / SABRE

That is as beauty and I bet even more impressive the described. Mahers A+ in my book. If I only had that kinda coin for fun right now :(
    ~Bandit
    Be gentlemanly, discuss it peacefully and leave each to their own....

forgot about this, a lot of PMs with offers. Thank you all not looking for trades, I confess I am selling to get one of those new two banded Rooney that just came up, been really lusting for one

Hoos is offline scintillating personality, rapier wit, and debonair continentalism
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Maher View Post
    forgot about this, a lot of PMs with offers. Thank you all not looking for trades, I confess I am selling to get one of those new two banded Rooney that just came up, been really lusting for one
    Maybe take this line out of the OP: "I am also open for trade offers, lets see what you have". Just so it's clear to folks.

Very nice looking razor. If I had the ka-ching ching, I'd be buyin' the bling bling.
    Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Maher View Post
    Just when I thought you couldn't have a more beautiful avatar. You one up yourself.. Nicely Done.
    Also I recently bought a nice Rooney Emillion from vintageblades and it's two band. I love it..
    STEVE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoos View Post
    Maybe take this line out of the OP: "I am also open for trade offers, lets see what you have". Just so it's clear to folks.

Very nice looking razor. If I had the ka-ching ching, I'd be buyin' the bling bling.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Just when I thought you couldn't have a more beautiful avatar. You one up yourself.. Nicely Done.
    Also I recently bought a nice Rooney Emillion from vintageblades and it's two band. I love it..
    next week another avatar, more ehm nice LOL. Vintage blades here I go,

Oh SOLD thank you Tom and thank you B&B. If the buyer wants to comment on the purchase he is more than welcome, I will not disclose anything but he got a nice deal

The #58 is on its way to me.
    Being not very careful i asked for more. I ended up getting three instead of one. The other two are a Nickel replated canadian Old Type with bulldog handle and a gold replated Sheraton.

All three for 250 $US, i think this is a great deal for really nice razors. Thanks again Maher, it's been a pleasure!

Cheers,
    Tom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old_Type-Canadian_Bulldog-replated_Nickel-Maher-01.jpg   Old_Type-Canadian_Bulldog-replated_Nickel-Maher-02.jpg   Open_Comb_TTO-Sheraton-replated_Gold-Maher-01.jpg   Open_Comb_TTO-Sheraton-replated_Gold-Maher-02.jpg  

thank you Tom, I need to look for new razors for me now LOL that is why I am looking for the #15 it is time again. enjoy them my friend

I wish you good luck in getting a really nice one and once you get bored with it pm me

take care Maher

Quote Originally Posted by TaJ View Post
    I wish you good luck in getting a really nice one and once you get bored with it pm me

take care Maher
    you mean you still have more money, didn't I clear you out have a great day

Then don't get bored with it too soon, this might give me enough time to save some

Hi Maher,

your shipment of the three beauties arrived save and very well packaged. I'll have a good time trying them and the many nice free samples and the QED shave stick

It's a pleasure to interact with- and to buy from you, let's do that again!

Cheers, Tom.