What's new

Free honing reminder if you bought a "Leighton Razor"

Hey guys,
Maybe you guys forgot or figured you didn't want to bother me, but if you buy/bought a razor from me it came with either a general honing warranty for a set period or a one time free honing. This is just to remind you about it. In addition, if your hone warranty period has expired, and you never used a honing, I will extend the one free honing offer to you. Basically, I'm just giving everyone who bought a razor from me at least one free honing.
Just pay shipping back.

Some additional info. I've got a new weapon in my arsenal. :cool: Its super-secret for now because I'm still waiting on some test results from other people before I write up a review. Its not anything new under the sun, so I'm not hiding the ball, just not letting my report out before I have all the facts.

Leighton, I admire your dedication to your craft, but maybe this post should be in the vendor's corner, since it's addressed to current and future customers.

Leighton, I admire your dedication to your craft, but maybe this post should be in the vendor's corner, since it's addressed to current and future customers.

Its to past customers. I only have a few personal razors for sale right now. Not planning on restoring and selling for the foreseeable future. Finished my pile of razors. Just reminding people & letting them know that I've got a new stone and if they feel the razor could be better, perhaps it can.

Top Bottom