What's new

I smell like a Laundry!

Yesterday a colleague announced that our office smelled like freshly cleaned laundry. "Beautiful", he declared. Research identified me as the source of the scent. Or, I should say, my cologne, namely Truefitt & Hill Grafton. I love Grafton, but I'm not so keen on the idea of smelling like a utility room. It seems but a step away from smelling like a toilet. Though I believe that honour goes to Pinaud Lilac Vegetal. I couldn't say, never having tried it.

Yesterday a colleague announced that our office smelled like freshly cleaned laundry. "Beautiful", he declared. Research identified me as the source of the scent. Or, I should say, my cologne, namely Truefitt & Hill Grafton. I love Grafton, but I'm not so keen on the idea of smelling like a utility room. It seems but a step away from smelling like a toilet. Though I believe that honour goes to Pinaud Lilac Vegetal. I couldn't say, never having tried it.

Good lord how much did you put on?

I'm wearing Grafton today too, but I'm sure its presence isn't being detected much beyond a few feet, if that.

I love the stuff and don't think it smells anything like "laundry" and I definitely don't think that PLV smells like a "toilet"

*shrug*

hmmm... I've never gotten "laundry" from Grafton...<shrug>. But, I too get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it.

Sorry fixed the link

Actually, I wish Truefitt & Hill produced the Clubman scented shave cream to go with its cologne

I was told the same thing after using CO Bigelow Blue ASB. It smelled clean to me, but not like clean laundry.

Oh well...everyone's sniffer is so YMMV.

Top Bottom