What's new

Acquisition dilemma: Skin Bracer Cooling Blue or Proraso?

I'm facing an acquisition dillema and I need your input on this. Which AS to take: Skin Bracer Cooling Blue (known here as Mennen Grand Large) or Proraso? Never tried any of them, but the Cooling Blue has two big advantages: 1) It's much cheaper and 2) locally available; for Proraso I have to order online.
What do you guys think?

I'd say both, if possible. But I suppose scent comes first.

The Proraso is easier on the face and does have witch hazel in it, however the scent is very traditional slightly medicinal.

The Skin bracer is all menthol goodness, with more of a modern scent not an ultra unisex scent but something along the lines of Irish Springs Icy Blast (Blue Bar).

The only thing they share in common is menthol, which if you're looking for you would be better off with a Barbasol product imo.

Hope that helped haha
:w00t:

I've used both...

My vote is for Proraso!

Much better for the skin, and IMHO the scent is better, less synthetic.

I don't know about any of you, but I've found that Skin Bracer Cooling Blue is in the same ballpark as C&E's Sienna scent. I'm talking ballpark here.. maybe from 1st base to the left field fence :wink:

I like it, I know that much.

Proraso! No splash has all the skin healing goodies this stuff has...and thats straight from the man, ClubmanRob himself!

Unfortunately...he's not a fan of the scent!

Top Bottom