What's new

UFL Football?

Maybe they'll have more success than the XFL boondoggle. I don know about "your town, your team, your league" with only four teams.

I think the UFL will be more successful than the XFL becuase the UFL is not trying to "change" football like the XFL. Plus spelling extreme with an "x" is really lame.

Yeah, this is old news, but with 4 teams and a 6-game schedule, it's tough to get excited about.

J.P. Losman is the biggest "star" in the league too. :rolleyes:

This is the route Mike Vick SHOULD have taken, so he can actually play QB for a year and land a real QB job.

My favorite "off league" was the World League in the early 90s. I loved watching those games. The Barcelona Dragons were my favorite team. :biggrin:
http://www.worldleagueofamericanfootball.com/

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I find that I draw many positive comments whenever I wear my XFL sweatshirts. People think it's a hoot.

Maybe they'll have more success than the XFL boondoggle. I don know about "your town, your team, your league" with only four teams.

Especially when the "Florida" team is split between Orlando & Tampa. So it's "your town, the town down the road that you don't like, some ex-nfl'ers, and a 6 game schedule."

Top Bottom