What's new

Proraso After shave splash at Target

Has anyone been able to find Proraso After shave Splash at Target?

I checked the Target near where I live. They had all the creams et all but no AS Splash.

I've seen it on Ebay, but never in a bricks-and-mortar shop. When I finally got hold of a bottle of this, I was stunned at how good it was - seriously. I haven't used another a/s product since I got this.

It's like when you go to a chinese or indian restaurant, and you want to try something new but you're scared if you do and get a bad meal you'll have wasted the evening, and you order the same meal you always have - safe in the knowledge you'll be happy. :biggrin:

Just like everyone else, I have never sen the splash at Target. I ordered mine through QED. It is great stuff, I recommend it.

My Target had this a few years back I believe, but have not seen it at all anytime recently. It did not do a whole lot for me, but others love it, and it is all over ebay.

Back in September when I stumbled upon this "lost art," while perusing the wares at Target I did see both the balm and splash. At the time the $13 price tag put me off, but now I wish I would have taken out that second mortgage and cleaned 'em out!

There was a thread about a month back about Proraso splash disappearing from the shelves. There was some talk that they are going to repackage it as a "higher end" product. :frown:

In September, I could have swore I saw some Proraso Splash at Target, but now I'm wondering if I imaged it. Now I'm just sorry if it was there, I didn't pick it up.

Top Bottom