What's new

Synthetic brushes

I ordered a synthetic brush from TOBS, purchased the medium size imitation badger, very nice feel to it and a good brush. I only use creams and it performed as good as my badger brushes. That brush is very impressive, price not that bad paid 47.95 GBP shipped to Canada.

I received my Omega 46151, Lucretia Borgia Syntex. I immediately whipped up the thickest, richest, most voluminous soup mug of Proraso lather I've ever made! Unfreakingbelievable! And the hair is at least as soft as any of the silvertip Shavemacs I own, perhaps more so. It wasn't inexpensive, $49 + shipping from Shoebox Shaveshop, but I'm now a believer. It remains to be seen how well it holds up over time, I'll report back after 50 shaves : -)

That looks like a nice brush - I have the #346235 which seems to have a slightly smaller knot (25mm vs 26mm on yours). It's funny though, another website has the Lucretia Borgia at 25mm...

proxy.php

The TOBS is still me fave thought :)

Omega 46151 - Top of the Line Lucretia Borgia SYNTEX Shaving Brush
Item# 06-03-om-46151
$49.00
This item is currently out of stock!
.Product Description
A classic Omega design with a loft of artificial badger.

High quality construction, beautiful and scintillating amber hand made resin base. Accented with gold ringlets cinching the waist and choking the neck.

This is a superb lathering brush that holds a lot of water and has ideal flexibility and tip softness.

Long lasting brush of outstanding quality. Outstanding packaging.

Ht: 110 mm Loft: 56 mm Handle:54 mm Knot: 26 mm

Dimensions approximate.

Made in Italy

Siv, that's a beautiful brush. Today I used my Lucretia w/Tabac and the results were excellent. I love this brush--hope it holds up!

Omega 46151 - Top of the Line Lucretia Borgia SYNTEX Shaving Brush
Item# 06-03-om-46151
$49.00
This item is currently out of stock!
.Product Description
A classic Omega design with a loft of artificial badger.

High quality construction, beautiful and scintillating amber hand made resin base. Accented with gold ringlets cinching the waist and choking the neck.

This is a superb lathering brush that holds a lot of water and has ideal flexibility and tip softness.

Long lasting brush of outstanding quality. Outstanding packaging.

Ht: 110 mm Loft: 56 mm Handle:54 mm Knot: 26 mm

Dimensions approximate.

Made in Italy

this looks like a great brush, do you have the link?

thanks

I can't post a link to the site where I saw it because it's not allowed but here are the details:
High quality construction, beautiful hand made resin base. One of Omega's best selling designs is now available with a high tech artificial badger loft. Great performance and superb looks. 25mm knot.
Ome 46151: $ 47

Your brush is far better looking though!

Last edited:
Good morning, this is my first post.
Does anybody know if this brush (or the smaller 643186) can be found in Europe? I read that Shoeboxshop ships only inside the US.
I asked this question directly to Omega but they didn't reply.

Last edited:
I have a New Technology Synthetic Bristle and its awesome. But I recently got a Semogues Owners Club and its hard to go back to the Synthetic. The SOC creates so much lather its unbelievable.

Top Bottom