Prairie Creations Golden ASB
Florida Water

Sunday
Rooney 1/2 Super
Prairie Creations Lavender EO SS
NEW w/ Red IP (1)
Speick AS
Proraso ASB
Floris Santal :001_wub: (it's a decant...)

Monday

Razor: Merkur 34C
Razor blade: Bic (1st use)
Shaving brush: Shavemac custom D01
Shaving cream: My Time Bath & Body Menthol 10/10
Witch hazel: T.N. Dickinson's
Aftershave splash: Osage Rub

Proraso Pre | Penchetta Silvertip | C&E Nomad | Bull Mastiff | Pitralon Classic AS

Very nice. May I ask why you decided to pair the German Pitralon with the Nomad? I am just curious because I found them to smell very different. I guess YMMV :biggrin:

I thought I retired the Godrej Menthol Mist for Fall, but I can't quit it! I won't stop!

Z3 Super Speed
Gillette Swede
Kent Butterscotch 'nib Finest
Godrej Menthol Mist/p.160 superlather
D.R. Harris Sandalwood AS

The Sandalwood AS smells a lot different now than when I first got it. Definitely a lot more mellow.

Sunday night's shave:

Merkur 23C razor
Derby blade (new)
B&B Essential Brush
Mitchell's Wool Fat
AoS Sandalwood After Shave Balm

First pass WTG
Second pass XTG/ATG
Touch up pass

I have to say that I'm not too impressed with the Derby blades as of yet (working my way through the WCS sampler), as it didn't seem to shave smoothly, left me with bit of irritation, and wasn't quite as close as I'm used to. The latter two I will admit might not be the fault of the blade, as my girlfriend was over at the time, and I didn't want to keep her waiting too long.

On that note, she did mention that she really like the Sandalwood after shave, so I'm happy about that :biggrin:.

Also, this means that my next shave should be just in time for the beginning of Tabactober!!!:w00t:

Time: 7:15am
Razor: iKon/New
Brush: Omega Bambino Boar Brush
Blade: Red Pack Personna (2nd shave)
Cream: Arko Shave Stick
Pre-Shave: None
After-shave: eShave Lavender after shave balm

Description: Due to my sunburn I took a few days off. I didn't want to take the chance of irritating my face anymore than I have to. So, I skipped shaving.

This morning, I decided to go with the Arko Shave Stick which is a little different in that you run the stick on your face, and then lather with the brush on your face. The soap gets transferred from your face to the brush -- it's different. The tiny brush seemed to work well and was an enjoyable feeling.

I ended up with enough lather for two good passes and could have maybe made a third -- I didn't want to though. I think next time I need to put a little more soap on my face. As for the shave itself, the iKon/New did a great job with the extra growth as always and after two passes I have a very nice irritation free shave. I finished up with the lavender after shave and headed off to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom