What's new

Guess That Movie 2

Based on the huge popularity of Guess that movie, I decided to start another thread so we can have a couple of games going at once and give more people a chance to play. Credit for this idea still goes back to Ed and it is a great idea.

So here we are:

View attachment 3741

How about when someone posts a guess/answer they PM the original poster with a link to the image they would like to use. Then if the guess/answer is correct the OP posts the image. Might speed things up a bit. Then again it could be a little confusing. Can we put hrefs in image links here?

removed picture

EDIT: I guess so. Kind of a PIA though.

Awesome Tim!

As an anwser to your question SA, I think it would keep things simpler just to wait for the next winner to post their shot. May take a little longer, but we have 2 running now, so it shouldnt be too bad.

I'm glad you guys like the game. Its more popular here than on the FILM MAKING board I got it from!!!

M

modern man

Awesome Tim!

As an anwser to your question SA, I think it would keep things simpler just to wait for the next winner to post their shot. May take a little longer, but we have 2 running now, so it shouldnt be too bad.

I'm glad you guys like the game. Its more popular here than on the FILM MAKING board I got it from!!!

Next it’s going to be 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.:lol:

Top Bottom