What's new

Lili Bermuda

Folks,

When I was on a trip to Bermuda I had the opportunity to visit and Bermuda Perfume Factory and the home of Lili Bermuda perfumery! The owner is a lovely woman and perfumer named Isabelle Ramsay-Brackstone who was very helpful, pleasant and charming! She gave us a tour, talked to us about perfume and I shared with her a bit about my experiences as a soapmaker. We kept in touch and she shared some helpful insight with me about running a scent driven business. She was kind enough to send me some samples of her latest creations.

One is called "South Water". When I opened the sample vial I was greeted by the scent of salty sea air. My hand brushed against the edge of the vial and a tiny drop touched my hand. I brought my hand up to my nose and was enveloped in the scent of coconut! Not an overly sweet coconut but a delightful "milky" coconut with the fruit scents of guava and the floral scent of Gardenia in the background! Truly a unisex scent reminiscent of the island of Bermuda and it's warm, sunny and sultry air!

She also sent me vials of "Somers" , a handsome new scent for Men and her newest floral "Petals" which is a delightful! Please stop by Lili Bermuda on your next trip to Bermuda or stop by http://www.lilibermuda.com/ and check it out! Make sure you tell her I sent you and please send her my greetings! She has many lovely scents for both Men and Women!

Top Bottom