What's new

Ive made the switch!

Over the past 8 years ive been using an electric shaver or cartridge razors. Finally i questioned my ways thinking there must be something better. After looking on the internet, i was amazed to see the great reviews of using a DE razor. I cant believe the improvement and feel like such a smuck for using the other shavers..... after my first DE razor shave my face felt naked and I couldn't believe the improvement. :biggrin:

Over the past 8 years ive been using an electric shaver or cartridge razors. Finally i questioned my ways thinking there must be something better. After looking on the internet, i was amazed to see the great reviews of using a DE razor. I cant believe the improvement and feel like such a smuck for using the other shavers..... after my first DE razor shave my face felt naked and I couldn't believe the improvement. :biggrin:

Awesome, and it just gets better from here! :biggrin: Oh and is your name a reference to the old days when Metallica was actually good? :wink:

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Welcome to B&B!!
We are happy you found us, and your face is even happier.
It does get even better.

Not a shmuck at all you realized something was wrong, looked for a better way, found it and is applying it-sounds like a real man to me.

welcome to B&B! and remember, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

marty

Welcome to B&B! You have taken the first step on a long adventure. Use the site and ask lots of questions -- we love to give LOTS of answers.

Above all else, enjoy the shaves!

Top Bottom