What's new

Pewter Shaving Mug!

My wife got me a pewter shaving mug from classicshaving as a present. It came with a small puck of their lime scented soap. I'm using a brushless cream that she got me for this week, but I interrupted my rotation to try out the mug/soap today. My first impression is that it's great. I hadn't used a soap or a mug before but I made a nice thick lather and got a very smooth shave. My face is a little dry after but I'm not sure what's causing that and my face is very smooth. I'm excited to try this mug out with some more soaps and also with creams.

-------Michael

Wow.. Christmas came early huh! :biggrin: Where's the pic? :001_wub:

Actually it's a Hannukah gift. We are giving each other one gift a night for eight nights. It's quite fun. Speaking of which I have to go do that right now, lucky me!

Anyway Mama Bear, you inspired me to post my first pic......here it is.

full

-----Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really a nice looking mug.

And I like the idea of one gift a night for several nights, instead of all at once. I think maybe I should give my dearest a present on each of the twelve days of Christmas. That would be FUN. :smile:

Need more presents though. Fast.

Or, on second thought, this is brilliant. I can wait till the after christmas sales to obtain gifts for days 4-12.

I would have plenty stored up, if I was better at stockpiling gifts. I always try to pick out things she would like, and save them up for special occasions, but somehow rarely am able to resist the temption to let the cat out of the bag immediately.

-Mo

Michael,

What a nice looking setup! I have been fond of the looks of the pewter mugs since I started DE shaving again last year. Maybe someday I'll have enough extra in my shaving slush fund to buy one...right after trying all the soaps and creams that come along. Thanks for the pic of a classy mug, along with the related paraphanalia! :wink:

Actually it's a Hannukah gift. We are giving each other one gift a night for eight nights...

-----Michael

<AS GOMER PYLE>

Well, Goll Lee! Happy Hannukah to you, sir! .... Yer wife don't happen to have a sister, does she?

;)

-joedy

Top Bottom