Acquisitions December 18 - December 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completing the Musgo trifecta:
IMG_3039_1_1.JPG

and, after I took the picture, the doorbell rang again :biggrin:
IMG_3041_3_1.JPG

Got this from a friend for Xmas.

My first soap! 2 funny that I was going to be cutting out Proraso so I could try some more of the upper echelon creams, but so be it. I'm a Proraso guy! :biggrin:

Simpson PJ2 Super, but unfortunately I've got to send it back. Weirdest looking brush I've ever seen.

EShave Samples, can't wait to try these little guys out!

Fresh delivery from the Factory.

re-stocking.
The blue box is a box for private use it contains 500 blades.
100 packs. (actual product from Sharp )
I was counting on a different product this wont do me good because the box is too big to ship at a reasonable price.

Teracotta handle Super Badger Brush
SCS Ginger Lime Soap
SCS Bay Rum Soap
SCS Coconut Soap
SCS Shea Butter and Avocado SC.

The brush is interesting........REALLY soft and supplied through ebay by a Mr Sabini who informed me that it was made in the same factory as Olde Apothecary brushes which I believe are made by Rooney.

Brian

Teracotta handle Super Badger Brush
SCS Ginger Lime Soap
SCS Bay Rum Soap
SCS Coconut Soap
SCS Shea Butter and Avocado SC.

The brush is interesting........REALLY soft and supplied through ebay by a Mr Sabini who informed me that it was made in the same factory as Olde Apothecary brushes which I believe are made by Rooney.

Brian

Nice collection Brian , too bad I cant see the brush.
anyways your package is on the way I send you some items as a thx for the Ingram. I wouldnt have it any other way expect it to arrive next week just after xmas.

have a good one

Today I went to Metz (East of France +- 60 km from my home) and by chance, found a place where you can buy Merkur DE +plus blades! Happy to know that I can go there in the futur. Bought also 2 packs of Bic Metal in a French supermarket as It's hard to find BM here in Luxembourg. I also Bought cologne called Masculin acier by Bourjois reaallly nice! I'll post a pick of all my new acquisitions asap!!

A score from Tony Miller:

Hoffritz Slant Bar
full

And for those of you who want a comparison with the Merkur (gold, on left)

full

I stuck some old blades in each to show the separation from the safety bar. Looks mighty aggressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool:
View attachment 3767

Mama Bear Score! Can't wait to try the Aftershave Milk and Tuscan Memories :drool: And, these body soaps look fantastic. I actually just used the "Issy" Soap to wash my hands :thumbsup: Mama Bear is too classy to say so, but this stuff is da BOMB!!! Wow, I have NEVER used a soap that has left my skin feeling this conditioned. Unbelievable. I have tried a literal boatload of bath soaps in my life and I have never experienced anything like this. Guys - do yourself a favor and add a bar or three of this to your next order. Before I buy her out!!!!

Excuse my boldness....I am just very serious about this soap.

View attachment 3768

Em's Place....doesn't get a lot of mention around here, but the curiosity got the best of me:
View attachment 3769

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom