What's new

Amazon safe for creed?

I know the dangers of creed purchases from ebay. I was wondering if the same lies true for Amazon?

Any one have experience with this?

Thanks,

Since Amazon acts as an intermediary between consumers and sellers, it isn't really them that are providing the fragrances. So one seller could be trustworthy and another one not. It's kind of like asking if it's safe to buy on ebay - it depends who you're dealing with.

With something like Creed you might never know. It's so expensive that counterfeiting it is incredibly profitable, I've seen pictures of fake boxes and bottles made in China which are completely indistinguishable appearance-wise from the real stuff.

I wouldn't buy it online, Creed themselves say very clearly - we don't endorse any sales of our stuff online and the bottle you get online is far more likely fake than genuine.

And then with online you always end up with "grey market" stuff, sold outside its intended market, but then there's a very good chance the bottle you got a great deal on was sitting in some 110 degree warehouse in Hong Kong for the past 4 years and the scent has turned long ago.

fair enough gents, you talked me out of it.
I will pick some up from a reputable location.

thank you all for your input.

oh, one other thing,

has anyone had good luck with costco?
I dont see GIT on the site:mad3:

I finally ran out of my 4 oz and wanted more. :blushing:

There are likely many legit sites selling CREED online, but proportionate to the savings they offer my doubts start to go up.

Top Bottom