What's new

How Often Do You Shave?

Uhhhh maybe every week or ten days, but maybe my new DE will change all that. I do tune up my eyes, ears, nose, lower neck, and cheeks between my eyes and beard line on a daily basis. The horseshoe with an unconnected goatee gets clipper trimmed every few weeks.

Three times a week in the evening usually; on tuesday (extended version because the kids are asleep and the wife is out), thursday or friday and saturday or sunday.

Average: 2-3 times a week

Max: every other day, but I usually reduce down to only 2 passes (my normal shave is 3 passes)

I might be able to handle every day, but then I'd definitely have to only do 2 passes.

I shave 3 times a week. I am a choir director at church so I shave on Sunday and Wednesday to look good for church and then I shave on Friday just keep things looking neat.

Every day, at least 6 days a week. Sometimes on Sundays as well, if I either want to practice / try a new razor or because of my work.

I was told early in my military career, "You can shave at night for the ladies, but you'll shave every morning for your Men."

Before DE: Once every couple months.

After DE: Every weekday in the morning (skip Sat&Sun). It is part of my morning routine now and I like it. Takes about 10-15min and makes me feel good.

Six to seven days a week. If I'm not going out, I sometimes try to give my face a rest one day on the weekend.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Daily! I didn't skipped a day since I started.

I shave six times, most weeks. I usually skip Saturdays. Then, my Sunday shave is almost always my best shave of the week. I think the skipped day lets my skin rest.

Tim

Top Bottom