What's new

How Often Do You Shave?

Mostly daily. Every once in a while it'll be a day & a half, then skip a day. Or possibly Morning quick, then evening well, then skip the next day.

Since I have started wet shaving w/a DE, everyday, regardless. Previously, only every other day even though I have a heavy beard. I just hated it so much. In just a few weeks it has become a habit. This past Saturday, I didn't shave until the evening, and felt weird and irritable.

I shave nearly everyday but when I get a BBS shave I have to skip a day or two because I destroy those little hairs and they need time to fight back - plus I dont shave until i can feel a even rough sensation by touch all over my face/where hair grows, and like many on here I feel my face often throughout the day - after hand washing.

Last edited:
Every morning.

Hey Mr. Question Guy. You've got to start some of these with your answers. :smile:

- Chris

:biggrin1: Hmmm...alright...fair enough.

Every Sunday morning, I wake up and tell myself (and my wife) "Starting today, I'm going to make sure to shave every single morning. Every...single...morning". My wife usually says "Yeah...right...we'll see about that!". Unfortunately, she's usually right. I shave on Sunday morning before church, then I shave on Monday morning, and then I usually give up come Tuesday and then start all over again the following Sunday. I really do want to try to commit to every single day though. I know I can...it's just a matter of getting off my butt and doing it.

Every S,M,T (those are the days I work) the other 4 days it's hit or miss, depends on if we are going out or not.

On Monday through Friday I shave in the morning after showering. On Saturday I generally shave in the afternoon so I am well groomed when the wife and I go out. On Sunday I do not shave if I can help it, but if we are going out I will shave.

My beard happens to be sparse and slow-growing, which used to be a blessing in the days that I used cartridge razors.

Nowadays, though, I'm eager to shave as often as possible.

I've figured out that if I don't wait three days between shaves, the shave I get is very rough and irritating. So I've basically restricted myself to shaving once every three days.

Next shave is scheduled for tomorrow night!

Every single day. Even on my birthday I still shave. I like looking sharp.

If I shave in the morning, and am about to go on a date, dinner, or just out to have some fun in the evening I have to shave once more. My beard DOES grow that fast.

Every single day. Even on my birthday I still shave. I like looking sharp.

If I shave in the morning, and am about to go on a date, dinner, or just out to have some fun in the evening I have to shave once more. My beard DOES grow that fast.

Man, I couldn't imagine having to shave twice on a Saturday...once when I wake up and once before I get ready to go clubbin' with my wife or something. That's why if I'm going out on a Saturday night, I shave at, like, 4 p.m., because if I shaved on Saturday morning at 7 a.m., then, yeah, I would be having 5 o'clock shadow by the time I arrived at the club at 10.

The wife is with her family for a while and I'm on holiday, so I haven't shaved for six days and won't for another ten or so. Feels interesting so far, in half a decade I've never had more than the usual three-day stubble.

In work times I shave every day.

Every day leaving one day off a week for rest usually Sunday. Prior to DE shaves using a Fusion I shaved every other day

Top Bottom