What's new

Help where to get shaving supplies?

:shaving:
I am looking for a place to go in Fort Worth that carries Mens shaving soaps and supplies beyond the Williams and VdH Deluxe soaps I am finding in my town.

Wow I was sure that with nearly 1 million people living in Dallas Fort Worth that we would have 1 place that sold shaving products beyond Sally's Beauty Supply, WM and Drugstores. :frown:

I am a feel, smell and touch before I buy guy.

The Hulen Mall -- I see "south of Fort Worth" as your location -- has The Body Shop, with the Maca Root Shave Cream getting good reviews; and a Bath and Body Works, which carries the C.O. Bigelow line, with shave cream and various AS balms.

There's a Macy's there, too. Online, at least, Macy's has AOS stuff and other shaving creams and all the colognes, AS balms and splashes. Not sure if those things are available in-store or not.

The Hulen Mall -- I see "south of Fort Worth" as your location -- has The Body Shop, with the Maca Root Shave Cream getting good reviews; and a Bath and Body Works, which carries the C.O. Bigelow line, with shave cream and various AS balms.

There's a Macy's there, too. Online, at least, Macy's has AOS stuff and other shaving creams and all the colognes, AS balms and splashes. Not sure if those things are available in-store or not.

Thanks we go to hulen mall 4-6 times a year. :biggrin:

I have only DE shaving for about 4 weeks now and I am hooked.

Wow I was sure that with nearly 1 million people living in Dallas Fort Worth that we would have 1 place that sold shaving products beyond Sally's Beauty Supply, WM and Drugstores. :frown:

I am a feel, smell and touch before I buy guy.

You'll get over it. :001_smile

There probably are a few places that have a few particular products (The Body Shop stores have their own line of shaving cream; Bath and Body Works has Bigelow/Proraso shaving cream, etc.), but no place where you can get the 3 T's, German products, top of the line brushes, etc. in one place.

In addition to those mentioned, don't forget to look for a Crabtree and Evelyn and L'Occitane store in your area. Funny thing is after trying all types of soaps and creams the majority of the products that perform the best for me are available locally including:

AOS Sandalwood
AOS Lavender
Body Shop Maca Root

Last edited:
Just discovered today that there is a L'Occitane store at the Galleria in Dallas -- right next door to the AOS store. It gives me a place to hang out when my wife and daughter are prowling for bargains ...

Deltaboy, sorry for the very late response but I just joined the forum not too long ago and it may help someone else in the Fort Worth area. If you are familiar with the Loop 820 / Jacksboro Hwy (hwy 199) area try House of Blades. It's a knife shop but they carry a decent line of shaving gear. Merkur razors, Col. Conk soaps, etc. I just picked up a wonderful badger brush! Got home and threw my VDH brush, soaps, etc. in the trash. :001_smile

Top Bottom