What's new

Penhaligon's Question

:confused:
After finding that I like the Penhaligon's Douro (from a sample), I investigated their website. They list both a "Douro Cologne Spray" and a "Douro-Eau de Portugal Cologne Spray", both for the same price per volume.

Can someone elucidate the difference between these?

Most of their other fragrances seem to be offered as only an Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum, Cologne, etc. which is more understandable to me.

Thank you,

JR

I believe that they just changed the name and packaging (Douro-Eau de Portugal being the newer one).

As far as I know that is correct. Changed the name back, actually, as I recall. Also at one time Douro was called "Lords," as I understand it. The name changes seem very un-Pen's like to me! Also, I like the older box with all the stripes better than the latest box.

Wonderful stuff. I would say definitely in my top five edts of all time, except I do not think I would put both Douro and Blenheim B in my top five at the same time, and I would say I go back and forth as to which of these two is my very favorite Pen's edt.

I would also assume that the Pen's edts and colognes are the same strength and thus really the same thing, but I could be wrong about that.

Top Bottom