What's new

The Golden Nib and Blankity-Blanks

Are these two the only websites to buy badger hair blanks? I'm really looking for more bulb shaped brush heads so if anybody knows where to get a brush head like that I'd really appreciate it! (I'm looking to rehair a couple of brushes of course)

I'm going to give this thread a bump because I'm also interested. I'm specifically looking for more sources of two-band knots. My Kent BK4 knot fell out!

If you are looking for something better quality or selection than Golden Nib, I can't offer a suggestion because it may not exist. What are you looking for? I have made a fair amount of brushes from their knots of various sizes and styles so I might be able to help.
Mike

I have a few knots from the Golden Nib and I like them a lot. My finest 2 band in 26mm is just wonderful. It was so nice I bought a 22 finest for my father and me and we are just waiting on the handle's to arrive. The knots do seem a little scritchity but I like that feeling. Hopefully that helps.

Not better quality, I hear theirs is the best. I'm just looking for bulb shaped specifically.

No doubt top shelf. They have both bulb shape and flater styles. The flater styles are Super Badger which is a Silver tip that is treated and very soft. They have many in all sizes of the ones you seek.
Mike

You could also send your handle to Bernd and the crew at Shavemac. It would probably cost you about double a nib/blankity knot but would be twice as nice and professionally installed as well.

Top Bottom