What's new

Which one: DR Harris Lavender Soap, TOBS Lavender Soap or TOBS Lavender Cream?

So I have converted to the lavender scent and am stuck on choosing between two soaps (DR Harris and TOBS) and TOBS Lavender Cream. Would you recommend the cream over the soaps or would the soaps provide better performance? I would like the one with the strongest Lavender scent possible.

snip... I would like the one with the strongest Lavender scent possible.snip...

Well...

D.R. HARRIS makes great soaps, no doubt about it, but their Lavender just has a faint scent. You'd only get performance out of this one.
But HEY!; do not skip on D.R. HARRIS soaps too fast, though, and do yourself a favor: order a puck of Arlington!!:001_tt1:

Back to Lavender now. In your shortlist, I'd say go for the TOBS Lavender: it's nice, fairly priced and has a good Lavender scent.

Now, if I may take this all off a little bit, I'd quote Ambrose and say that "every man deserves some D.R.HARRIS goodness!!":wink::biggrin:
Trust me, you WILL NOT regret it if you go for the Harris Lavender cream:thumbup:
Great lather, great scent: both better than TOBS IMHO...

C_J

I've had both and prefer the Taylor scent. They performed equally well. Also, I'd say that DR Harris was more of a pure lavender than the Taylors.

Well...

D.R. HARRIS makes great soaps, no doubt about it, but their Lavender just has a faint scent. You'd only get performance out of this one.
But HEY!; do not skip on D.R. HARRIS soaps too fast, though, and do yourself a favor: order a puck of Arlington!!:001_tt1:

Back to Lavender now. In your shortlist, I'd say go for the TOBS Lavender: it's nice, fairly priced and has a good Lavender scent.

Now, if I may take this all off a little bit, I'd quote Ambrose and say that "every man deserves some D.R.HARRIS goodness!!":wink::biggrin:
Trust me, you WILL NOT regret it if you go for the Harris Lavender cream:thumbup:

C_J

Oh yes everyone must have a harris soap in their den. My favorites are lavender and marlborough. :biggrin:

Well...

C_J

Which TOBS? The soap or cream?

Top Bottom