What's new

In Response

After reading & researching the article that jadren0s posted, I was curious if anyone has tried Gents Shave Products & noticed a diffrence to other quality Shave Products ( Taylors, Speick, etc ... ) ... ??? ...

We, the intelligent consumer, know that most products are a " Racket " , & We choose accordingly ( price, availablilty, use, etc ... ). Who is to say that some products are " not good " for You ... ??? ... Some products work for some & not others ... I know that My slow progress into Wet-Shaving has changed My shaving routine & the condition of My Face for the Better ...

I have been trying to consume only Organic products ... The Food is easy, care products are Not ( Shampoo, Laundry Detergent, etc ... ) ... I beleive & know that Chemical laden products are not has " Good " for You, but if they work better, for example: Try to find a deodrant that really works ( I do use Tom's of Maine - but in truth, it doesn't work as well as my old Gillette deodrant ), Then use them ... In Short, We Die ... The human race in not immortal ... If the chemicals in My Shave Products kill me eventually or a Car Crash ... I would choose Death by Badger & Blade ... The long term comfort of Shaving & My Face is far more important ... That said ...

Enough Ranting & Rambling ... My Point ... My Question ... has anyone tried Gents ... ??? ... Curious if it is really Better or just another marketing ploy ... !?! ...

Top Bottom